List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] Strange effect on selected icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-06-23 4:00:23

Juris B wrote:
> Hi, ppl!
>
> Recently I made an upgrade to my linux box. I am running debian
> testing/unstable. After upgrade I noticed a strange artifact on
> desktop/konqueror icons when I select them (see link to picture).
> I suspect that the cause of this might be that not all of kde
> components are updated to version 3.2.3, I hope that the missing
> parts will soon hit debian unstable tree. Well, but I might also be
> wrong. maybe someone has experienced this kind ow weirdness and is
> willing to comment this?

I must be missing something here.  In the KFM window, you have selected 8 files.

This isn't a problem unless clicking on the background in KFM doesn't clear the
highlighting.  In that case you *do* have a problem and I really don't know what
would cause it.  Your theory wouldn't be the problem if you have updated both
kdelibs and kdebase to the same version.

--
JRT