List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] kmail crash sig 11 repeated
From:       John Sowden <jsowden () americansentry ! net>
Date:       2004-02-28 22:09:02

I have discovered that I can open a terminal and delete the records in my
~/Mail/trash/cur directory.
When I go into trash from kmail, the records are still there, yet I can
"empty" with no crash and "compact" with no crash.
All permissions (directories of messages, mail directories seem ok (all the
same).