List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] After KDE update to 3.2 i have red and green icons on my
From:       Alexander Schunk <alexander_schunk () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2004-02-01 13:27:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

well i don't know. You may check out your monitor vendors homepage if he supports \
Linux with drivers unless he did not sent them with the monitor itself but since you \
could work with your monitor before this does not  seem to be the problem.  Sometimes \
the software needs some time to work with old hardware so you may wait some days and \
check if you still got the problem.I faced this problem too when i upgraded to SuSe \
9.0 but after a while it disappeared. If this is the case, you might ring your \
graphic card or monitor vendor for linux drivers. Cheers.
Alex

Siggi <Siggi.Hofstetter@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi Alexander,
i checked my settings ! Everthings looks fine ! I have the same settings i had
with 3.1.4 . Noithing changed !

I'm using a ATI Rage 128 Pro Graficcard and a MBO e-tron795 Montitor !
Are there some special drivers out there for my specific Montitor ??

Thanks !

Greetings Siggi

Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2004 14:14 schrieb Alexander Schunk:
> Hi,
>
> looks like you have trouble with your VGA card. You may check your graphics
> card settings first. Alex
>
> Siggi wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> after i did an KDE update. I have green and blue backgrounds on some
> letters in my menus.
>
> how i can get rid of them ??
>
> Thanks a lot !
>
> Greetings Siggi
		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Für die Bilder Ihrer Lieben - Yahoo! Fotos - kostenlos!