List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] why do some jpgs preview as thumbnails and other not?
From:       Tako Schotanus <quintesse () palacio-cristal ! com>
Date:       2003-05-04 8:50:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Control Center -> KDE Components -> File Manager -> Previews

I've set Max. Filesize to 5MB because I have a 6 Mpix camera and some
photos can be really big (most tend to be in the 1.5 - 2.5 range but
I've seen them as big as 4.6).

-Tako

PS: The same settings can be found in the Konqueror preferences dialog
as well.

--
Tako Schotanus <quintesse@palacio-cristal.com>