On Monday 02 September 2002 01:06, cyberlord wrote:
> At the top of help menu, there are 3 buttons with magnifying glasses on
> them. One in the find button, one makes the font bigger, and the other
> makes the font smaller.

Am I the only one that sees this as a usability issue?  Having a similar icon, a magnifying glass, for two very different features is annoying.  I like to use the magnifying glass for search (which admittedly is not an intuitive icon since a magnifying glass makes things bigger--you have to imagine Sherlock Holmes in his deerstalker with his big magnifying glass in one hand and his pipe in the other).  For shrinking/enlarging fonts I like the icons with A->A+ and A->A- on them.  We'll see if my font changes make it through.  It's klunky, I know, but it conveys the idea well.