List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] Deafult browser=Opera
From:       Butch Knorr <butch () knorrpc ! phelps ! ny ! us>
Date:       2002-03-26 2:58:41

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 16:25, Daniel Cassidy wrote:
> On Thursday 21 March 2002 9:08 pm, Butch Knorr wrote:
> > I want to make Opera my default browser. Where can I find info on the
> > task?
>
> in konqueror go to the preferences, then file associations, find html files
> (its under text), add opera to the list if necessary and move it to the top.
> you might need to do the same for some other internet associated files, im
> not sure.

 I have set 'html' and 'htm' to be associated with Opera. If I open the
following link Mozilla will start, I want Opera to start.
http://www.hplearningcenter.com/?mcID=hpsbso1

What do you think is the problem?
--
Butch Knorr
Artificial Intelligence is no match for dumb luck

mailto:butch@knorrpc.phelps.ny.us
Yahoo Messenger: butchknorr