List:       kde
Subject:    RE: [kde] Multiple Displays - 1 for each KDE deskyop
From:       "Steve Barlow" <Steve.Barlow () amaral ! com>
Date:       2002-03-22 20:41:33

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Additional info from the author:

When using >kstart -desktop n netscape -- the netscape window will appear in desktop \
n as it should. If I kill the netscape session and then run the above command, \
exactly the same command, the netscape session will then appear in the current \
desktop. So the command only works once.
Any ideas?

Steve