List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] konsole opening on last position
From:       Mariusz Pekala <skoot () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2002-02-28 19:07:54

On Thu 28 February 2002 19:59, dvorakv@idas.cz wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am being bugged by a bug that may actually be a feature: konsole
> opens every time on the position where it was closed last time - and
> that means not only screen coordinates but also the number of the
> desktop.
> [..]

Any chance that you have checked the 'Save settings' (or whatever it is in
English) in a menu that pops up when you click the title bar?
I noticed that this setting (in KDE 2.1.2) is responsible for that
applications open on other desktops than the desktop I would like to see them
on.

--Mariusz

--

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]