List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Odd behavior for Konqueror - developers
From:       Robert Krueger <racsw () frontiernet ! net>
Date:       2002-02-26 23:24:55

Hello,
   On the chance that the KDE developers might see this, I've found something
that does not work correctly that should be fixed.  Here's how to replicate
it:

* Go to www.weather.com
* Up in the top left corner, where you see "Enter city or US Zip code", put a
zip code in, in my case 14580.   Select "Go"
* Now you see local weather for your area.
* On the right, you will see a Doppler weather map, with a 600mi radius.
*  Select the Drop Down box, and pick another, for instance "Northeast
Doppler Radar 1800"

Now you see the problem.   The weather map should automagically update itself
with the map you just chose, but sadly, it does not.   Mozilla and Galion
exibits the same behavior.   Netscape, on the other hand, works as it should.

Someone, hopefully, will correct this in the next version.

Cheers,
Robert