List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Why is kde-core-devel read only?
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-02-19 22:59:06

This thought came to my mind while reading the kde-linux mailinglist:

Why is core-devel read only? I could be totally wrong but I see no reason why
it shouldn't be open for the public. Sometimes, people write "Could someone
post this on core-devel for me?" - I think it's a little bit silly. Is it
like this to keep irrelevant post out from the list? To keep stuff on topic?

I think the other lists manages quite fine.

Just curious! :)

cheers,
Frans