List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] simple / dble click
From:       "akar" <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-12-01 23:30:13

I'm a bit confused by this. I know double-click was default behaviour for
win 95 but I thought that single-click was the norm even on windows if the
IE4+ web desktop was enabled?

Kde is also a web desktop and part of that criteria is that all things such
as clicks, underlining etc are the same as if you are in a browser.

Irrespective, on both systems you can have it either way with a simple click
in control centre amongst other selections.

andrew