List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] some claims...
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-07-24 11:53:12

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 11:53:38AM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> issue 18 will be available tomorrow AM (submitting it this
> evening/afternoon), so if you want to get this thread in this issue i'll
> be needing it before midnight or so (preferably before =)

Shit, there's one disadvantage to sorting mails by thread: if there's an
older thread/email in the box you might miss new replies as they are located
out of sight together with that older email.

Hm, it can wait until next week, there's still plenty of startup buzz about
the project. I hope I can get my act together and start covering more.. then
again the lists I watch most closely are pretty boring lately. ;-)

Sorry!

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'I hate it when the villain quotes Shakespeare'
cap@capsi.com |         -- John Crichton, "Farscape"