List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] LinuxTag updates
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-07-06 10:17:07

Just a few small updates from LinuxTag:

- Niko Zimmerman fixed an artsd bug within fifteen minutes after his
  arrival, allowing for multiple embedded Kaboodle instances playing
  simultaneously within Konqueror
- KDE is popular ;-)
- I am currently implementing the last few missing features in monopd (and
  thus KMonop)

Nothing KC KDE newsworthy really.. but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
Who knows, I might still discover some interesting new developments.

Actually, last night in the Biergarten the Trolls recommended us to forego a
KDE 2.3 and move directly to 3.0, perhaps with a 2.9 release being made
which would be a port to Qt 3 without new features). Perhaps I will pursue
that thought. :-)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'I hate it when the villain quotes Shakespeare'
cap@capsi.com |         -- John Crichton, "Farscape"