List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] Threads that are of interest
From:       Samuel Stephen Weber <ssweber () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-02 2:58:06

You explained the deadline reason well, no misunderstanding.  The time is just
needed for the rsync, so that all the commits are included.   Attached is the
summary, but feel free to add to it if something catches your eye.  It would
be great if you could do the commentary this week!  :) I am going through
enzyme_sumary.ini and adding more links, ill send that file to you
tomorrow...

Sounds like alot of cool stuff is coming out of aKademy, can't wait until next
week, when we get to cover all the marathon hacks :)

-Sam

On Thursday 01 September 2005 11:34 am, Derek Kite wrote:
> kde-core-devel has a couple of threads that we should cover. The malaga I
> II and III. Do you want me to do a writeup? Sam have you done something
> already?
>
> Derek

["sep22005.summary" (text/plain)]

Konqueror defaults to "smart" popup blocking.  KTouch adds a russian keyboard and \
training file.  New nxfish ioslave which allows sharing between local NX Client and \
the remote NX server without requiring Samba.  Wallpapers and background tiles were \
"cleaned up" for the 3.5 release.