List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] wiki-page set up
From:       Derek Kite <dkite () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2005-08-25 14:56:36

It is particularly busy right now with 3.5 being polished up, and the grunt
work of porting to Qt4. But yes the level of activity has increased.

I wanted to point to a blog entry that illustrates why the Digest:

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/1368

I've had people say to me that they got involved in coding KDE because of what
they read in the Digest.

Derek