List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Deadlines
From:       Derek Kite <dkite () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2005-08-25 3:05:29

When should we publish? The wednesday cutoff is for the commits to include in
the week's issue. We can publish any time after that. The cutoff gives time
to do an rsync of the repository and other housekeeping stuff on the server.

The reason I ask is someone mentioned that they had time on Saturday morning.
The best way to get this done each week is to fit into everyone's schedules.

Friday or saturday is fine with me.

Derek