List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Digest: Statistics page
From:       Derek Kite <dkite () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-15 5:36:30

Here is the statistics page. The numbers don't include kde-i18n. I need
another 6 gigs for that. The perl script takes about 26 minutes to run
through the repository. It outputs an xml file with the data, then I got a
php script that builds this page.

As it stands, the total commits number is per file, not atomic. Next iteration
will fix that.

The algorithms will work to generate the statistics section in the digest.
Just need to sit down and code it.

It looks like I'll be hosting this on my home machine until someone with a
repository offers to host it. I guess I should get a domain name...

One question. To calculate a line count, the cvs log gives +13 -12 similar to
a diff. The script just simply totals the first number. I don't know what
calculation is usually done. Ideas?

http://24.71.25.33:80/stat.php?stat=apr92004

Derek  (who sees a huge wave of work coming in a couple of weeks. I hope I can
get the bulk of this done before then...)