List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] KDE Traffic #70
From:       "Peter Rockai (mornfall)" <mornfall () logisys ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2003-12-08 14:11:38

On Monday 08 December 2003 00:06, Henrique Pinto wrote:

> Hi!
Hello!

> I've added three summaries to CVS (85, 90, 95), please review them if you
> have time. I was going to cover the threads regarding KMix and the "About
> App" dialog in kde-core-devel, but they seem to be still alive.
OK, will wait for the next issue.

> Sorry for being late this time. My grandfather died yesterday and I wasn't
> able to write the summaries earlier.
Oh, i am very sorry... Honest condolences.

I would like to dedicate an issue to memory of your grandfather, thusly i ask
you whether it is OK and whether you could write few sentences for intro
(and/or headquote). I will include it in #71. Something along the lines of
"This issue is dedicated to memory of ..." for the headline. Write whatever
you find appropriate in the intro.

Thank you very, very much for your work.

> - --
> 	Henrique Pinto
> 	stampede@uai.com.br

yours,
    Peter

PS: I will be submitting #70 shortly (the few corrections i have will be
commited right away).

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net