List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Introduction
From:       Henrique Pinto <stampede () uai ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-11-15 0:57:16

On Friday 14 November 2003 22:56, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> CVS commit by pinto:
>

> Summary for the "Toolbars" discussion in kde-usability.
>
> This is the initial version, I'll probably change some parts of it
> tomorrow. Please comment on it.
>
> CCMAIL:kc-kde@kde.org
>

>   A            05-toolbars.xml   1.1
>   M +6 -6      01-intro.xml   1.3

Oh Sorry! I accidentally committed some changes to the introduction without
permission. They were intended to be sent as a patch, but I ended up
committing it. It only changes "cosmetic" issues, improving readability
(IMO).

Please review it anyway, and revert it if needed.

I promise that won't happen again.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	stampede@uai.com.br