List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] "deeper freeze" on kde-core-devel
From:       "Peter Rockai (mornfall)" <mornfall () logisys ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2003-11-12 16:21:48

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 16:48, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 04:40:10PM +0100, Peter Rockai (mornfall) wrote:
> > I would like to take this if noone works on it already (Henrique?) and if
> > it is ok with you... If you want to cover, please step up. If noone
> > objects, i will summarise it tomorrow in the evening.
>
> The thread is still active though.. originally KC(KDE) policy was not to
> cover ongoing threads (yet) because of the risk of opinions and decisions
> changing until the thread is really finished. But that's up to you I
> suppose. :)
I have the thread watched, so it is still time until Sunday to make
corrections. And it is likely, even if something changes, it will be easy to
amend the summary. We are moving to CVS anyway for writing summaries and the
likes, so it will be even documented and history preserved :).

And ignoring all the previous facts, it is really good idea to announce it
here, as kde-core-devel is not my list, so i am effectively hijacking
this :p. No need to summarise the same thread twice.

> Rob

cheers

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net