List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] KDE Traffic Issue #67 - final
From:       "Peter Rockai (mornfall)" <mornfall () logisys ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2003-11-09 13:57:06

Hello!

I've sent the issue to Zack. I don't know what is his usual reaction
time (i don't even know the timezone, might be something like GMT-6),
which means it is still quite early :). I will return in the evening to
check the status and will announce the issue on the dot. In the
meanwhile, you can view the issue at
"http://mornfall.homeip.net/kc-kde-67.html". This is final version, no
changes will be made.

For next week: please start writing the summaries soon, so we have
enough time to review and publish. Send your summaries as you write
them, do not wait until last day. I will publish intermediate releases
on my site for internal team needs (ie, it is easier to review in your
browser than the raw xml files...). I will look into stats generation
during the week, so hopefully next issue will have the stats again.

Thanks for help and cooperation...

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net