List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] kde traffic #67
From:       "Peter Rockai (mornfall)" <mornfall () logisys ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2003-11-07 16:30:31

Hello!

I will be sending the #67 to Zack Brown tomorrow in the morning unless someone
raises objection. As there was no reply i assume you have either no time, no
mail access or something. I will rewrite the introduction, so it indicates we
will be co-maintaining the KC in the future. For this issue, there is little
time remaining, so if you won't react in time, i will publish it on my own.
For the next, there is plenty of time remaining (more than a week) for
discussion.

You can look at preliminary version at
"http://mornfall.homeip.net/kc-kde-67.html". The last two summaries will be
either finished or removed. The intro, as i mentioned, will be rewritten (but
i have no time now as i should be going soon).

cheers

--
Peter Rockai (mornfall), mornfall()logisys!dyndns!org, mornfall.homeip.net