List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE Traffic
From:       Henrique Pinto <stampede () uai ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-11-02 22:32:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

As Russell Miller, having personal problems, won't be working on KDE
Traffic anymore, I would like to take over the mantainership of it. I've
already contacted Zack Brown, and he says it is OK with him (Russell
didn't object, too).

Is that desireable?

Just one more thing: Do you think it would be good to cover the kde-promo
mailing list?

Thank you!

--
	Henrique Pinto