List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] yes, it is late.
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-06-18 19:36:52

Yes, the kde-traffic this week is already very late.  I have suddenly become
very busy with work and rehearsals for the musical, and the fact that I
wasn't able to get it done over the weekend kind of forced the issue. I will
try to get it done and submitted tonight after I come home from rehearsals,
and I think I"m going to try to think up a special treat to make up for it.

I'll try not to make this a habit.  Although turning a newsletter into a black
outfit that catholic nuns wear would be quite a feat.

--Russell "I'll get in the habit, but not in the habit" Miller

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
If I love you, what business is it of yours? -- Johann van Goethe

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.