List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] last call for submissions
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-06-16 5:23:41

I am, unfortunately, not as familiar with the topics mechanism as I would like
to be.  I suspect acdding it to topics.txt won't do a bit of good.  use the
topic xml tag instead, that is easier.

I don't mind if you do it, it may be changed in the future, though.

--Russell

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
"Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward" -- William E. Davidsen

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.