List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] reviewers: submission for KDE Traffic
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-15 10:12:06

Hello people,

I want to submit this small (cut out) post of Roberto Selbach Teixeira about
the KDE entreprise website.

Also I have a second submission about the following thread which I am
compiling rigt now and will appear for review shortly on this list.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&m=105558795709416&w=2

Please let me know what you think, if there are no reasonable complaints I
want to submit it for the upcoming kc-kde

grtz'

Fab

--
Fabrice Mous
fabricemous@xs4all.nl

["kdepromo_kdeenterprise.xml" (text/xml)]

<section
title="KDE enterprise gets attention"
author="KDE Promo Team"
contact=""
subject="KDE enterprise gets attention"
archive="http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-promo&amp;m=105542269128477&amp;w=2"

<topic>Promotion</topic>
<topic>New Website</topic>

<quote who="Kurt Pfeifle">

Roberta caught my eye.</p>
</quote>

<quote who="Roberto Selbach Teixeira">
btw, I think it's time for KDE::Enterprise to come back to
life... I'll try to reach Jono to see if he's got any thoughts about
it. Anyway, I'll volunteer to carry on if he's got no time left.
</quote>

<quote who="Roberto Selbach Teixeira">
Good offer!<br/>
Thanks,Kurt