List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] call for submissions
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-05-24 23:22:52

No problem.  As far as reporting stuff you write, I don't really care, as long
as it truly is interesting.  Perhaps peer review is apropos in that case - if
one of us is quoted, then we post it to the list and we decide by feedback
whether it's worthy to quote.  Ditto for myself, as well.

ie, if I want to post something I'm quoted on, I post a short note to the
list, and if there is feedback that it isn't apropos, then I don't submit it.

--Russell

On Sat May 24 2003 6:12 pm, Jürgen Appel wrote:
> Am Sunday 25 May 2003 00:16 schrieb Russell Miller:
> > The sat. midnight deadline is in six hours.  I probably won't be doing it
> > until tomorrow, but no guarantees.  If you can get it in before then,
> > that would be great.
>
> i am afraid there is nothing really to cover on my lists this week. there
> was this kletters disucssion on the du list without any specific outcome,
> and a really huge post on koffice about karbon / umbrello. it is still
> active..so i didnt cover it yet. but honestly, i ll have to talk to someone
> on irc about.. as reading still gives me no idea what it is about.
>
> there is some action on the contributions page of kde-edu (flashkard &
> kvoctrain) but.. (for the newsflash section f.x.) but it is just the
> beginning, nothing to rave about.. and even worse, it is done by me, and
> writing about the stuff you do is unlikely a good idea. maybe i ll mention
> it next week, if you think it is worth to be mentioned..
>
> sorry that i dont have anything this week,
>
> Juergen.
>
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --Russell

Randomly generated fortune cookie:
The nation that controls magnetism controls the universe. -- Chester
Gould/Dick Tracy

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.