List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] administrivia
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2003-05-12 0:52:02

I just submitted #50, I'll let you know when it's out.

Thanks for the postings, Juergen, they're in this week's version.  Also thanks
for posting the kc to dot.kde.org, I didn't even realize it until I happened
to look on the KDE site.  For anyone who finds errors in the kc, please post
to this list, otherwise, you risk my not seeing it and being able to correct
it.

I still don't have write access to the cvs repository.  Still waiting on that.

Well, not much else for this week, so until it comes out...

--
Randomly generated fortune cookie:
Everybody has something to conceal. -- Humphrey Bogart

Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA.