List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] contrib koffice & kde-edu
From:       Jürgen Appel <juergen_appel () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-05-05 5:55:22

Am Montag, 5. Mai 2003 02:57 schrieb Russell Miller:
> Some feedback.  I'd like to keep this as consistent as possible, so if you
> could please try to keep these things in mind in the future, it would be a
> good idea.
>
> 1.  Please keep the lines below 80 characters.
> 2.  Please use the editorialize tags when you are expressing personal
> opinions.
>
> I made these changes in kchart.
>
> in kbruch, I won't be including that one because there are no quotes at all
> from the lists.  After all, that's the whole purpose of kde-traffic.

no offense meant, but the intend is not to quote but to report what's going on
in these lists, i think. if the context can be summed up, why not? to sum up
things makes it as well easier for translators, who asked for general rule
not to quote more than..was it 5 or less lines..dont remember..btw:
translators..please come back ;)

> in kpdf, you state:
>
> Furthermore, Sidoine Mosiah Pierrel reports version 0.3 - 0.4. Or at least
> he makes
> you think it is.
>
> I hope that you don't consider me to be condescending or insensitive, but
> this sentence doesn't make sense.  Could you clear it up please?

right, it doesnt.. i meant to say Sidoine reports about version .03 - 0.4
working very well. or at least... current version is 0.5. i ll take a look at
the kpdf again, kbruch has been covered by cvs-traffic and will be on the dot
anyways, so next week nobody would like to that ;)

sea ya's

Juergen.