List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] kc koffice edition
From:       Jürgen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-11-24 0:38:23

Am Samstag, 23. November 2002 21:55 schrieb Zack Rusin:
> On Saturday 23 November 2002 12:14, Jürgen Appel wrote:
> > almost complete summaries since beginning of tha months
> > the zip & the oasis is missing..
> >
> > please add to cvs ;)
> >
> > sea yas,
>
> Awesome. I added. Jurgen do you have kckde module checked out? You still
> have CVS access to it. Instead of going through me, just update the KC
> in CVS directly.

i know i do still have access. the point is that i will have to configure
everything here once again in a few days.. so it s a lot easier for me to
keep it that way for one kc.. the next time i ll be working on it (that s as
soon as netcologne manages to give me a telephone ..) i will have everything
configured...