List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Fwd: Re: apps.kde.com
From:       L Hoffner <lhoffner () megapathdsl ! net>
Date:       2002-10-04 15:46:58

'Thought you all would like to know:

Subject: Re: apps.kde.com
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:00:12 -0500
From: Andreas Pour <pour@mieterra.com>

>Could you tell me when apps.kde.com is
> expected to be back online? I find it valuable and hope whatever
> happened is recoverable.
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

We had a number of hardware problems on the main server, one after the ot=
her,
and a needed OS updated, which is time-consuming b/c a lot of customized
software was used.  Anyway I am very hopeful by Monday things will be bac=
k to
"normal".

If you want to pass this information back to the list that sent you here,
 that would be nice.

Ciao,

Dre