List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] KDE3 Look 'N Feel new settings don't stick
From:       Charles de Miramon <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2002-09-12 11:49:17

Hello,
This mailing list doesn't deal with user support but with the coordination of
the Kernel Cousin for KDE.
Try posting your problem on kde-linux (if you using KDE on Gnu/Linux) or
kde-nonlinux (if your using KDE on an other operating system). These lists
are aimed to support users.
Cheers,
Charles

cmiramon@kde-france.org