List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] good news, bad news
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-08-24 1:16:57

Good news for KC KDE and bad for me: my Bay Area vacation is ending, so I
will return to my KDE duties again next week.

Bad news: I want to focus on developing stuff for a while, so I unsubscribed
from a myriad of mailinglists which consumed a lot of time. I will no longer
follow these, nor cover them:

konq-e
kopete-devel
konsole-devel

I will continue to cover kde-games-devel and you can add kde-events to my
responsibilities on the staff page, as I will continue to be involved with
KDE games and events anyway.

I hope to have my ultimate LWCE photobook done on Monday, including a
writeup on the events.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much