List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] The translator is a bore
From:       Charles de Miramon <miramon () ehess ! fr>
Date:       2002-07-25 15:26:53

Hello all,

	I will certainly not have time to translate the new KDE cousin (leaving in
holiday tomorrow). Thanks for the work. I just want to say to Zack that I
don't know who is Lennox Lewis and the Backstreet Boys (I guess it's a Boys
Band) and that Britney Spears is not so popular in France. I believe Zack you
have no idea who is the most sexiest male actor in France or the most popular
singer of German Volksmusik.
	You should try to write for your global audience and refrain from American
slang (whis is very hard to translate) and references to American popular
culture. I don't think, it means it needs to be dull...

Cheers,
Charles

--
Charles de Miramon