List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] For the Next Issue...
From:       Juergen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-10 23:10:43

Am Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002 22:43 schrieb Timothy R. Butler:

> There is an interesting thread on Exchange support in KDE-PIM that is
> running right now. It doesn't seem to be quite done yet though, however, I
> suspect it should be before the next issue.
>
> Anyway, when I first started, I seem to remember we aimed at summarizing
> threads ending on a Friday for the next issue. Is Friday still the cut-off
> date?
yea, this was back when the great a j s did the editing stuff ;)
i sent kc's on wednesday morning to Zack, your article should be in cvs by
tuesday morning, tuesday evening if the thread really cant wait - or if it
needs no further editing / proofreading. the thread itself should be dead 2
days before you cover it.that would make sunday.

> Also, with my time being rather busy atm, I can't watch all the lists I
> originally signed up for. Just incase someone else would like them, I think
> I will resign from watching kwrite-devel, kate-devel, konsole-devel, and
> kde-cygwin.
>
> Anyway, I'm hoping to contribute more regularly if things go smoothly over
> the next few weeks.

good luck!