List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] kc #40 & the myths web site
From:       Juergen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-07-10 10:12:41

Am Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2002 02:50 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:

> On Tuesday 09 July 2002 04:34, Juergen Appel wrote:
> > kc kde #40 is almost ready for a primetime, feel encouraged to do the
> > spell-check (TM).
>
> ok, i went through it. i did some fairly major editting in the intro part,
> please look them over and revert/change anything you see fit... i like the
> green/yellow vs red team thing ... very clever ;-)

great, it looks more like one text now !

> i also added several summaries for kde-core-devel and kde-devel and passed
> the whole shebang through xmllint.

thx, although I wonder why your xmllint doesnt scream about the '&' in the
archive location tags,

I like the applications topic,  I will apply it to #1-40 in a few days,
meanwhile i removed it from #40. I think there were some articles that would
fit into the  KDE Kiosk topic as well.

Okay, # 40 just made it to Zack... Rob, you'll do the magic with the dot when
it's up?

big thx for all ya participating!

Juergen.