List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] stat of issue #38?
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-06-03 7:40:55

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 09:33:35AM +0200, Juergen Appel wrote:
> if Zack Rusin (hello Zack?) remains silent i will check the issue on tuesday
> and submit it to Zack Brown by then, i think three articles within one issue
> is enough for a release.

Just confirming that I won't have any summaries for this issue, nor the next
one or two. Two vacations down, one to go (LinuxTag). And then I'll start
planning a trip to LWCE in San Francisco to have more excuses not to
summarize.. ;)

Rob (still catching up on past week's e-mail)
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much