List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] first issue
From:       Juergen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-05-16 14:53:17

hi!

Zack, do you mind me checking our first issue? i dont have too much to
cover this week, so it s no p for me.
</to Zack only>

please commit your articles until tuesday morning, i ll upload my version then
by tuesday evening (I am talking about european central) to cvs so everyone
can have a look again before we meet our deadline set by Rob to release it on
Wednesday.

For future releases I favor Monday. I suggest that if we don't get enough
articles to release an article it should be delayed until next Monday then..
(enough = 3 articles?).
That would make kc 38 come out on 27th if we get enough material, on the 3rd
of June if we don't with Zack as editor.

Aaron, how does the upload process work? I mean, when the kc is in its final
shape, what do I do then? and what's "<kc version="0.1.0">"? when does the
version change..?