List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Let's keep it going...
From:       Zack Rusin <zackrat () att ! net>
Date:       2002-04-28 4:27:16

Ave,

getting straight to the point, KD KDE has to stay alive, period. That's
what I, my girlfriend, kids, dog and parrot think. And I don't even
have a parrot. Or a dog. In fact I don't even have kids and I think my
girlfriend might be broken, but it all doesn't matter, does it? Aaron,
you wanted me to email this list once I'm subscribed, so I am. Guide me
:)

Zack

--
Does this .sig make my butt look big?