List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] 2 summaries
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-03-25 13:30:34

On March 24, 2002 12:21 pm, Juergen Appel wrote:
> one from the edu-devel and one from the promo-list. some1 ;-) started a
> thread there about misconceptions regarding kde, and I put the lists
> address to the end of the article if some1 feels like helping out. if you
> want to replace that with yer own, aaron? or with chris' as i think you
> cannot post to kde-promo if you are not subbed, right?

i've put the kde-edu thread in this week's summary, but i'm going to hold on
to the kde-promo one... the reason is that on kde-cafe Dre mentioned that he
is working on getting a web framework up to support adding the FAQs in as
well having somplace to host it all, and i'd like to hold off on the summary
until that happens ...

--
Aaron Seigo