List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] Re: Stress Testing and QA before release
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-20 11:22:45

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 11:52, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > > I would suggest to use the current bug database of some 7200 open bugs.
> > How did you count? A quickly hacked script counts 4375 bugs at the moment.
> http://bugs.kde.org/bugscount.txt shows 7288 including wishes.

I don't count wishes as bugs. :-) Nice page, looks like something which could
be included too into Kernel Cousin KDE besides the CVS commit statistics?

> How you count 4375 I can't see :)

My script missed 69 packages with only one bug assigned and 60 bugs which are
without maintainer. So it comes closer to your "without wishes: 4516". :-)

Bye,
   Steve