List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] Next week - maybe.
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 4:27:29

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 05:20, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Hi,
>   I didn't see anything really noteworthy for this past week. I think I
> have something in mind on the KWrite list next week though...

There was tons on kde-games-devel, but it's still active. Konq-e has been
silent as usual. Aaron, do you have a summary planned of kde-multimedia's
video plans?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."