List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] new topic key in <section> tags
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-01-09 4:14:31

Hi..

Zack emailed me regarding a new optional "feature" for KC <section>s... here
is what he said:

================
Cool, I'm putting this up now. BTW, for each <section> tag, it's possible
(optionally) to include "topic1", "topic2", "topic3" etc. attributes that
describe the content of that section. So for instance, in this issue of KC
GNUe, he has:

<section
   title="DataObjects.txt for GNUe Common"
   subject="[Gnue-dev] DataObjects.txt"
   archive="http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnue-dev/2001-December/000007.html"
   topic1="GNU-RPC (GNUe Common)"
   topic2="Application Server"
   topic3="Forms"
   posts="4"
   startdate="Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:42:46 -0500"
   enddate="27 Dec 2001">

Each topic should be capitalized, and you should use care in making up your
own names, as they will be index headings in the topics index.

If you feel like it, you can also send me topic attributes for back issues,
like this for issue 4, section 5:

4:5
topic1="Forms"
topic2="Application Server"

this new feature is optional, but i think i'll start doing it for my
sections. if anyone feels especially motivated and wants to do topics for
back issues, please feel free to do so and email me the results =)

take care...

--
Aaron Seigo