List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] preview of #27
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2001-12-05 19:50:03

On December 5, 2001 12:37 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope it is not too late... can you add the new KDevelop cross-compiling
> feature to KC? The pressrelease on dot.kde.org should say everything about
> it...

not too late, but rather too early =) the email to the list announcing that
cross-compiling in kdev 2.1 is ready was written to the kdevelop list on
monday, which is 5 days too late for this issue =)

but it could deffinitely be covered in the upcoming issue. i believe Jeurgen
is watching the kdevelop list, so i'll leave it up to him to do the summary.
(of course, if he doesn't submit one, i'll see that it gets done myself)...

--
Aaron Seigo