List:       kc-kde
Subject:    [kc-kde] i take it back (summary of kde-promo)
From:       Juergen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-02 19:58:08

okay, in the late eve there appeared an announcement on kde-promo, where it
is specifically asked to put it into the kde-kc this monday. as it is asked I
guess we can publish it. Well, here it is.

ps: I m gonna take the mailing list from kde-print...
["kc kde-promo 02.12.2001.xml" (text/html)]

<section
     title="The title you give to the section you're writing"
     author="Juergen Appel"
     email="valiant@web.de"
     archive="archive location of the first post of the thread"
     posts="1"
     startdate="Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:45:09 +0000"
     enddate="Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:45:09 +0000"

<quote who=Chris Howells>There's quite a bit of material on the site,
including FAQs, documentation, and screenshots of the new KDEPrint framework
in KDE 3.</quote><br />
He also mentioned that there is now a KDEPrint mailing list, subscribe

</section>