List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] what 2 cover
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2001-10-27 16:39:54

On October 27, 2001 08:47 am, Juergen Appel wrote:
> what do we cover on the summary? Development only or as well questions like
> they appeared on konq-e:

well, anything of interest really. KC KDE is developer-oriented, but not
everything covered is a development issue. i don't think simple FAQ type
problems should be covered (otherwise there would be 100 items from kde-devel
alone each week ;-) but if it is an interesting head scratcher that took a
while to get a definitive answer to, it could be interesting...

basically we are looking for important developments, announcements, and
discussions.

--
Aaron Seigo