List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] KC KDE for proofing
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () mountlinux ! com>
Date:       2001-10-23 6:13:51

hi tim...

> Hi Aaron,
>   I'm sorry to be replying late, but if you haven't submitted this KC KDE
> yet, I did find one problem. I can't remember did you say that you do (or
> do not) correct typos in the quoted texts?
>   If you do correct them... I noticed in the last section, the one on the
> Kate text widget rewrite, the word crashes is spelt crashs several times.

thanks for going over it.. and no, i don't correct or edit quotations (i do
abridge for brevity in some cases, though). there are lots of spelling errors
all over the quotations. this is how the other kc's are done as well.

i lthink it lends an air of authenticity and humanity. to err is human =)

--
Aaron Seigo