List:       kbuild-devel
Subject:    [kbuild-devel] kbuild-2.5 against 2.4.8-ac1 is available
From:       Keith Owens <kaos () ocs ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-12 7:27:06

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kbuild/, Package kbuild-2.5, download
release 1.1, file kbuild-2.5-2.4.8-ac1.bz2.  This extends kbuild 2.5
from 2.4.8 to 2.4.8-ac1.

Apply this patch in the following order.

  Kernel 2.4.8
  patch-2.4.8-ac1
  kbuild-2.5-2.4.8-2 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/kbuild/
  This patch

  It may or may not work, if it eats your system for breakfast, fix it
  and send patches to kbuild-devel@lists.sourceforge.net.  If you want
  a patch against a more recent -ac kernel and there is not one on
  sourceforge, upgrade the Makefile.in files yourself and send your
  updates to kbuild-devel.

  This patch contains both drm and drm 4.0, as for -ac1.  Pity, I
  thought I had seen the last of the drm 4.0 Makefile abomination.