List:       katello
Subject:    Puppet migration
From:       Matt Warren <mwarren () hnw ! com>
Date:       2013-08-22 18:14:58

I'm new to Katello. Been using Foreman and Puppet for a few years.

I'm looking for a bit of guidance.

Is there a good source of overview docs on how Foreman provisioning and puppet \
manifests are represented in Katello? Or is that just UI yet to be developed? I found \
the /foreman app. But it does not accept my admin credentials so wasn't sure if it \
was meant to be used in that way.

Is it possible to import or migrate a set of existing puppet modules and manifests \
into Katello?

Thanks,
Matt