List:       kandula-dev
Subject:    Problem about kandula2
From:       "=?GB2312?B?1vHOsMjE?=" <101rzw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-13 13:40:25

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi,all:
   There are classes  MixedBusinessActivity and BusinessActivity in kandula2
.What function of these classes is ?Can they do the function like WS-BA-I?
   If I want Coordinator send a message tell participant complete in my
application using kandula2.What should me do ?
   The example in kandula2 is run on the HttpServer.If I want it run on the
tomcat.Where should me put the config file "endpoints.conf"?

--
               饶竹伟
北京邮电大学 PCN&CAD中心